hey everybody does anyone still check the ol blogs? or are they too archaic since the advent of Facebook? just checking
funwithphilip
Monday, October 29, 2007
funwithphilip
About Me
- Name: philip
- Location: Oregon, United States
I'm not what you would think of as a trapeze artist
Previous Posts
- Vote Now!I want to take a poll to see how bad my b...
- So I forgot, this is what my truck looked like for...
- Hey, we went to the snow with the Shrockleys fam, ...
- My Truck My future truck:)So we went boggin' on n...
- hey everbody I have been too busy with other stuff...
- So I did a burnout in my truck, here are some pics...
- So, hi everybody, I have absolutely nothing worthw...
- Ok, Here is my pine wood derby car. It is a Ford G...
- OK, I shaved my Moustache(Or lack thereof) today, ...
- Daniel, Zach and I went wheelin in the snow on the...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home