funwithphilip

Sunday, May 07, 2006




So I did a burnout in my truck, here are some pics and I'll try to get a link to a video.
I used old worn out tires to do this and spun them on steel plates, thay got pretty warm and started chunking big chunks off. After awhile they started making a popping noise cuz the rubber was so hot. Good Times!

(WARNING) Tires were harmed in the process of getting these pictures.

OK got the link but it is pretty big. go to burnouts and then pillip doing a burnout in his 79 F250 http://www.krazykoncepts.com/pages/13/index.htm

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Umm...why do you do this? It makes no sense to me. Maybe it isn't suppose to...Or perhaps I am just missing the coolness of the whole thing. What fun.

11:07 PM  
Blogger philip said...

as a girl I am sure it does not have the same appeal as for guys, there is just something cool about it, It is kind of like fire which most guys really like, It is a sign of power which most guys really like, It is kind of reckless which I think is a vital part of being a Man, to a point, not that guys need to be stupid reckless, just not boring. I should write a book.... ch3 Why do men need to do burnouts?

12:09 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yes I think you shoud write a book. It would be very funny and not boring for sure. You could call it "Philip's Guide to Not So Stupid Recklessness."

4:30 PM  
Blogger philip said...

Hi Amel, it is good to hear from a christian in a different part of the world, may God bless you.
Your friend Philip

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home