
Hey, we went to the snow with the Shrockleys fam, it was whole heap of fun, and I got icicles in my facial hair. Yeah, so if you want to know the rest of the details call Gabe. It snowed. Snow is cold as ice. I like cold. Like Ice. Like snow. And ice. Unless it thaws. Or blows away. I like meat too. "It's what's for dinner" Oh by the way, this is my new Girlfriend, but she just ran off to Mexico, so I'm taking applicants. She wasn't my type anyway, I dunno, I can't think of anything else to A.write B.right C.wright or something. I apologize for the stupid babblings, I have to type until the picture uploads............. Someone around here should invest in HIGH SPEED! Oh good, it's done

2 Comments:
hmmmm your just braggin cuz you can grow a beard....and that you had a gf....you need to just keep the big yapper shut! haha
I'd like to know more about the icicles in the beard. Did you look like Santa? I've been wishing Santa would come back. I have been good this year and I want him to come now before I do anything bad. Anyway, I am curious what cool things you did with an icy beard? Like maybe use it to cool your hot soup as you ate it?
Post a Comment
<< Home